In the voluntary world, the true mark of success is a carrier's ability to enroll multiple carriers' products in a single event. It's pretty handy technology for brokers, too. At Assurant Employee Benefits, we looked for the best solution out there. We found it close to home. In fact, we like it so much we developed a formal partnership with the company.
Solidify Software is now a partner of Assurant Employee Benefits. The Olathe, Kan. company's Web-based benefits administration system automates the sale, distribution and management of insurance products sold at the worksite through payroll deduction. Current or planned modules in the Solidify suite include:
- Benefits Communication Portal: helps employees estimate insurance needs, etc.
- Electronic Enrollment System: multiproduct enrollment tool
- Application Processing: provides back-office integration to transfer data to other systems (i.e., billing, administration, etc.)
- HR Portal: Self-service administration tools for HR professionals
Brokers will get a great leave-behind tool. The cutting-edge flexible platform allows for the presentation of multiple products (from multiple carriers) during the same enrollment meeting, and can be used on both tablets and smartphones.
Solidify Software has been a proven performer for prominent large-carrier customers in the past, and three pilot enrollments at Assurant Employee Benefits have all been successful.
A Perfect Fit
Solidify's products interface well with all four user audiences: providers, brokers, employers and employees. They make life easier for everyone, especially the employers administering benefits.
The Solidify partnership marks a key step toward our goal of providing greater employer-focused capabilities.
“Solidify brings us state-of-the-art enrollment capabilities in the worksite market,” said Tim Knott, senior vice president of strategic markets and product management at Assurant Employee Benefits. “Providing these services and capabilities for our customers and broker partners gives all of us a competitive advantage.”
- Online and iPad enrollment
- Benefit administration tools
- Automated data transfer
- Expanded Online Advantage capabilities
- Vendor partnerships
- Broker alliance program
- Worksite business on COMPASS
- Application of worksite learnings into traditional, voluntary processes